Archive for category Windows 10
According to Microsoft Message Center:
We are aware of a temporary server-side issue causing Windows search to show a blank box. This issue has been resolved for most users and in some cases, you might need to restart your device. We are working diligently to fully resolve the issue and will provide an update once resolved.
Announcement Date: February 05, 2020 – 09:32 AM PT
This issue was resolved at 12:00 PM PST. If you are still experiencing issues, please restart your device. In rare cases, you may need to manually end the SearchUI.exe or SearchApp.exe process via Task Manager. (To locate these processes, select CTRL + Shift + Esc then select the Details tab.)
Update Date: February 05, 2020 – 12:00 PM PT
Source: Windows message center
New version on Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) has been released, build 8443, this version is available on the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft will not tag this release with a year or update version, to align with System Center Configuration Manager and Windows 10 current branches, Microsoft will use the build number to distinguish each release.
Note: This update requires the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10, version 1607.
- Supported configuration updates
- Windows ADK for Windows 10, version 1607.
- Windows 10, version 1607.
- Windows Server 2016.
- Configuration Manager, version 1606.
- Quality updates
- Deployment Wizard scaling on high DPI devices
- Johan’s “uber bug” for computer replace scenario
- Multiple fixes for the Windows 10 in-place upgrade scenario
- Several fixes to Configure ADDS step
- Removed imagex/ocsetup dependencies, rely solely on DISM
- Includes the latest Configuration Manager task sequence binaries (version 1606)
Abduljalil Abou Alzahab