Posts Tagged Hotfix
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager 1910 hotfix rollup is released now and available in the Updates and Servicing node of the Configuration Manager console.
The update applies to installations of version 1910 from packages that have the following GUIDs:
Source and for more information:
Cumulative Update 2 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
Microsoft released on 11/10/2015 Cumulative Update 2 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 and solve some issues related to:
– Administrator Console
– Configuration Manager client
– Site systems
– Operating system deployment
– Software distribution and content management
– Microsoft Intune and mobile device management
– Software update management
Plus the some changes that are included in this update for Endpoint Protection, Software distribution/content management, and Microsoft Intune and mobile device management,
For more information and to download the hotfix, check the following link:
Abdul Jalil Abou Alzahab
Microsoft recently release hotfix to solve issue related to “Operating System Deployment” feature on System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, and this update will solve the following issues:
- Windows Deployment Service (WDS) stops after enabling PXE Service Point role or when you select Deploy this boot image from the PXE-enabled distribution point.
- The download time take long time when Operating System image and packages downloaded to Configuration Manager 2012 R2 Client.
You need to install hotfix KB2905002 on Central Administration Site, Primary Site, Administrator Console and Clients. And note the following:
- When you install hotfix on site server, it will create package for client upgrade.
- Update all boot images after hotfix applied.
- Re-create all stand-alone media that used for stand-alone deployment.